Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ok, seriously!

Why do I look and feel 13 months pregnant right now? More than a handful of peeps have said they have starting showing early during their 2nd pregnancy, and I'm joining the crowd! I will be 11 wks this Saturday....curious to know if I will be able to see my toes soon!
Cravings. I have them. Not alot, but when I see something that gets the buds going, I pretty much need to have it in the next 24 hrs, or somebody is getting hurt. Most of these mouth-watering foods are coming from pinterest. To which I'm addicted. Like many other people with more than enough going on, than to sit and stare and plan and ponder and make everything in their/my head. I'm really into tangy/vinegar-y stuff. If it will lock my jaw, I want to eat it! I saw this amazing greek dip on pinterest I'm going to have to try. It involves black olives, I have never liked those things, but I now need to eat them. Craziness.

Speaking of cravings......

This little lady right here......melts the heart like no other. And showing off that she is happy to be a big sister, that just says it all. She talks to "the baby in mommys belly" and is so sweet and gentle. Just want to eat her up!

And this my little family. Happy. Blessed. And I could not ask for more.

1 comment: